- 100% mineral, non-nano sunscreen actives.
- Patented technology.
- Extraordinary level of protection against UVA (aging), UVB (burning) rays.
- Benefits beyond UV, including blue light, pollution and infrared radiation.
- 80-minute water resistance.
100% OF PATIENTS REPORTED THAT THE SUNBETTER SHEER SPF 56 SUNSCREEN STICK*:
- Was easy to apply
- Went on smoothly
- Was convenient to use
- Left skin feeling soft and silky
- Did not have a chemical smell or unpleasant odor
When you’re serious about protecting and supporting your skin against premature aging and are looking for effective and elegant options that you want to use every day. Explore more products in the sunbetter Advanced Mineral Technology Platform.
*Patient satisfaction study conducted with sunbetter SHEER SPF 56 Sunscreen Stick (N=10). Data on file.
How to use
- Use as the last step of your morning skincare regimen.
- Pull up to remove the cap and twist the bottom of the stick to reveal the product.
- Using gentle pressure, apply the product all over the face, neck, and décolleté, ensuring the entire surface of your skin is covered for optimal protection. Add additional layers for added coverage.
- To achieve the silky, sheer effect use your fingertips to blend in the product.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For storage, twist down on the product prior to applying the cap for airless closure which will help ensure the shelf life of your product.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
- Do not leave in hot temperatures for long periods of time as the stick may soften, making application less elegant (though not less effective).
- Review recommended order of product application.
Warnings: for external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and consult a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months.